Become a Member!
Do you want to be part of a grassroots organization of like-minded school board members who are relentlessly dedicated to student success? Then join our Coalition as a School Board Member.
- Unlimited FREE access to many online training courses and modules as they are added
- Unprecedented access and interaction with Leaders in Tallahassee via our Virtual Legislative Town Hall Sessions!
- Exclusive access to our member's only blog to stay up on the latest educational and legislative matters
- Share your questions and experience with other School Board Members in our Virtual Round Table sessions
* Membership is non-refundable. In the event of vacancy, Membership benefits transfer to School Board Member elected or appointed to same district number seat for remainder of paid membership period.
NOT A SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER?
If you are a Candidate for School Board who has filed to run for office, join us to stay informed and claim the title of
Candidate Member of the Florida Coalition of School Board Members
by going to our Candidate Member Page: click here
Use the secure online credit card function to the left. If you're more of a paper and offline person but still want to be part of the coalition, please send a note specifying that you wish to become a founding member and include a check in the amount of $1,950 payable to FCSBM
and mail it to:
Membership- Florida Coalition of School Board Members
P.O. Box 1602
Vero Beach, FL 32961
Contact Us. via email
Or Call- (772) 584-1454
and request more information
Join today to be part of history!
Important: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING THE TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. visit http://www.800helpfla.com or call 1-800-HELP- FLA (435-7352) out of state or (850) 410-3800 for more information or to obtain a copy of FCSBM's registration.
* FCSBM is recognized as a 501(c)3 public charity with non-profit status- confirm with your accountant